|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Onward|
|Working Stroke||300 mm|
|Tapping Capacity||M3 to M12|
|Model Name/Number||TapEasy - 612|
|Air Pressure||90 PSI|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The Alfa Deaeration unit consists of a vacuum chamber with a disk in a form of an open bowl that revolves at speed from 1000 to 3500 RPM. Depending on deaerator and the results desired.
The material being processed flows through a adjustable film-forming ring, out over the surface of the rotating Alfa disk. Centrifugal force drives it in to thinning of film over the disk with severe turbulence. Which combined with the shape, area and speed of the disk develops tremendous shear forces. The result is a remarkably effective, dispersing, homogenizing, and deaerating action. Thin film helps removing trapped air bubbles from the solution. Viscosity range is usually broad.
During the operation, chamber is under high vacuum, which removes air/ gas bubbles from the thin film form by the disk.
Viscous material feed to the system by a pump, and, also vacuums itself sucks the material in to chamber of which feed rate is controlled by the adjustable film forming ring. When the deareated liquid, flows to the outer ring of the disk, it generates centripetal force to pump out lid at receiving tank.
Features of the Alfa- Deareation machine:-
· Removes entrapped air, gas and foam from liquid under vacuum.
· Efficient mixing, blending, homogenization, dispersion, emulsification.
· Heat sensitive and shear sensitive products can be processed.
· Design allows all of the processed material to be exposed in thin film to high vacuum.
· Continuous operation.
· Machine provided with double balance mechanical seal to retain vacuum.
· Machine can be supplied with vacuum pump, overflow collection pot, water circulation pump with water tank for seal, Vacuum trap, Piping with valves & Stand.